we work on office fitouts that work for our clients
More than 28 years in the commercial real estate industry has taught us that form and functionality must work together but we also know that first impressions are lasting impressions. So, we’d like to impress you with a selection of our commercial office fit outs in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth that have delighted our clients.
Ranging from 250m2 projects to over 3000m2 multi-storey transformations, the realisation of our interior designs continues to impress those that matter most – to you. Take a look, we think you’ll love it.
recent case studies
from idea to ideal office
Choosing to create the best environment for your business in terms of location, interior design and fitout construction quality is, of course, a commercial decision that will affect your bottom line, your people and your brand.
Here at Powerhouse Group, we not only understand that, we use it as a guiding principal to ensure delivery of purpose-built, brand-fit, commercial office fit outs, on budget and on time.
let’s discuss your project
Ask yourself questions like:
- How many people do you house at your peak?
- What is your primary function? (Include frequency)
Let’s establish context by asking:
- What sort of culture have you built and/or hope to maintain and strengthen?
- List the things that are in use every day at your current location (kitchen, break out areas, data room etc)
We can take your project from concept through to completion, so tell us:
- Is this a design and construct project (D&C) or do you need us to locate a purpose-fit site for your new office (tenant advisory) as well?
- What are you expecting/needing in terms of documentation?
Just check to be sure you’ve heard from everybody:
- Have you collected imperatives and aspirations from key stakeholders?
But first consider:
- how would you like the relationship with your chosen fit out team to work? This will be an in-depth process with lots of moving parts,
- How involved do you want to be?
We look forward to creating a workplace you will love – so let’s talk.