the art of attracting tenants
Getting more out of your assets and resources is a necessity these days and ensuring that you secure maximum return means getting every square metre working just that bit harder for you. We can make that happen because we:
- Understand that an attractive, functional and versatile space is a tenanted space which in turn, ensures your returns will be optimal and sustainable
- Design and create attractive and alluring solutions to promote maximisation of useable space to draw-in your preferred tenants
- Manage construction and refurbishments allowing you to rely on our expertise and experience in completing projects on time and in full
- Full compliance with building codes and WH&S best practice because doing the job right goes hand in hand with getting it done safely
- Deliver your project according to our fixed budget contract providing, assurance, relief and confidence in a job guaranteed to impress
“Return on investment is a common catchcry but it’s also a necessary reality. I’m personally proud of the fact that we can confidently design and bring to life more ways to protect and grow returns on your building.” Rosemary Lambert, General Manager on making the most of what you have with what we have to offer. Whether looking to review spatial use of all or part of your building, public spaces, egresses or systems, property owners, managers and agents looking for more need look no further Powerhouse Group. Look into the possibilities with a confidential discussion today.
the freedom to move forward faster
Make-goods that work for you
Taking the next step forward for your business can often be hampered by the need to look back and deal with past issues. Powerhouse Group understands that the sooner your make good is satisfactorily taken care of the sooner you can embrace the next phase of your commercial journey. As always there are two ways to get you out of your existing premises and on to greener pastures (here’s how we get you moving faster) “We mean it when we say we’re with you every step of the way – that includes doing all we can to get you into your next space sooner.” Shane Deering, Project Director on keeping projects moving
We will get you moving faster because our team can quickly and efficiently:
- Assess your situation by examining the property you are vacating
- Formulate the best way forward in discussion with the property owners on your behalf
- Resolve any issues either by negotiating a mutually agreeable financial settlement or actioning any and all required physical repairs The approach we recommend to you will be the one that enables you to apply your focus and resources on the opportunities that lay ahead while we take care of the rest for one fixed fee. Simplify your move by simply giving us a call.
you get it, so do we – but do they?
Change management services for smoother transitions
The reason many businesses choose to move from, update or transition from one environment to another is to take advantage of an opportunity to better their business. The expectation is that there will be improvements, increased efficiencies and yet more opportunities to positively affect the bottom line. We know that this can pose challenges but we also know that Haywood-Matty are experts in the field of change management. (They helped us, read more about how they can assist you.)
“Helping affected teams to see the changes for what they are and embrace new opportunities is sometimes best handed over to experts in the field. Haywood Matty assisted us with our transformational workplace journey and we enthusiastically recommend their services.”Rosemary de Lambert on who can help transform change into opportunities
Best practise is both a valuable commodity and a binding promise to all stakeholders even those who make up part of business. Supporting them in the challenging change management space is a valuable investment that we recommend you make with Haywood-Matty who specialise in:
- Inspiring and coaching your leaders to embrace the transformational challenge
- Engaging, motivating and inspiring your people through leadership and management excellence
- Preparing and building tools and protocols to keep communications lines open and behavioural change benefitting your business We understand that people are evProject managers that leave you free to do your jobery bit as important to your business as the environment we can help you build. Recommending the best people and services is all part of the Powerhouse Group relationship. Embrace change and contact Haywood-Matty.com.
an inside job – powerhouse group can help
Project managers that leave you free to do your job
Sometimes companies feel it’s best to focus on what they are good at, leaving the commercial relocation and/or design and construction of the fit out to the experts. By taking advantage of the availability of our highly recommended project managers to operate “in-house”, the process for you becomes simpler still.
You can have as much or as little involvement in the various aspects of your project as you like because we offer a variety of flexible solutions. Tell us how you would like to work and we will make it work for you.